A logo is one of the essential elements of your brand. Apart from the logo design, we get you everything that you need to grow your business. Under our logo design services, we offer bundle packs that include —
• Logo and business card
• Logo and website
• Logo with tshirt design
• Logo and social media, and a lot more
You will receive a custom logo design. You will also get industry-standard ready-to-go files that you can use for printing and online purposes.
There is no restriction on the number of design iterations you can get. You can ask the winning logo designer to make changes until you’re satisfied.
The turnaround time for a logo from sales to completion is typically 2 weeks, subject to my workload which will be discussed before any payments are made. Timescales are also dependent on response time from yourself, and the number of additional changes to designs.
Following the design phase, you will be presented with 3 logo options based upon agreed objectives. Once final payment has been made, you will own the copyright to the final agreed design.
I design the logo based on goals which I created based on answers provided at the start of the project. This will include information about the business, and will also cover any specific requirements you may have.
I focus my design decisions on goals, which I will explain when presenting the designs. This will mean I have considered your target audience, competition etc. As a piece of design work that’s functional, a logo doesn’t need to be liked by you personally, but should instead perform for your business. I will cooperate with you to ensure the design achieves all goals agreed upon, which will include any specific requests made before starting the designs.
It’s unlikely to happen, however, if you still dislike the designs you don’t need to make full payment. Before starting the project I take 50% payment, so if you don’t like the work done for you, you don’t need to pay the final amount.
Upon completion of the final payment full copyright ownership of the final agreed logo will be transferred to you. I only reserve the right to show the logo in my portfolio.
Once your logo design is completed I will supply your logo design in various formats to allow the use of the logo across various mediums. I will also provide a short guide to explain each format to get the best results. This is a summary of what I will provide:
- CMYK version – Printed material is made up of 4 colours; Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK). This version will be ideal on any printed literature where full-colour photos are used. I will provide a CMYK version as both a Vector (Ai, EPS and PDF) and Raster (TIFF) to give flexibility across professional design software and office based software such as Word or PowerPoint.
- Pantone version – Printing on a budget? Dependent on the logo design you can print with 1 or 2 colours rather than the standard 4 colours. Ideal for single colour literature, pens and stationery. This version will be provided in Vector formats.
- Pure black version – Like it says, this is a pure black version of your logo. This is ideal for black and white or single colour documents. Provided in vector format.
- Pure white knockout – Want to use your logo on a dark photo, or on a solid dark colour? A white version solves colour clashing and visibility issues to give the best result. Provided in Vector format.
- RGB version – Unlike print colours, screen colours are made up of Red, Green and Blue, mixing the light of each colour to make up the full-colour spectrum. This will be provided as an RGB JPEG file format for web and screen use, as well as PNG where transparency is needed.
- Favicon – Ever noticed the little icon in the tabs of your web browser? This is called a favicon.
Need help in your LOGO Design & Branding?
You can make a quick call with us by clicking the link below. You can also reach out to us by filling the quick contact form. For forms, we get back in less than 24 hours. And we hope you enjoy your stay at our website.